Crafted from a single piece of beautiful 5 oz vegetable-tanned leather; meticulously punched, hand (saddle) stitched, and wax finished. Designed with thoughtful details, traditional stitching techniques; this structured bag is crafted with the intention of becoming a cherished heirloom piece.
- oiled vegetable-tanned leather
- unlined, hand finished interior
- solid brushed brass hardware
- measures approx. 12" wide x 10" tall x 4.5”deep
- strap length adjustable from 41” - 46.5”
- handcrafted in Glen Ellen, CA.
Please note that there will be variations; imperfections add to the uniqueness and make it one of a kind. Natural leather is undyed and organic wax finished. Its natural beauty and texture will darken and change over time as the leather is exposed to sunlight and handling.